Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Training - "Decide..."

10/21 - deadlifts, chins, Pendlay rows, back xt, pulldowns - weight vest/stair climb






  


Tony Horton - In two rounds of P90, Alicia lost 64lbs and saw her...: "In two rounds of P90, Alicia lost 64lbs and saw her body fat % reduced by 26%. You killed it girl! ‪#‎ItsYourTurn‬."
Tony Horton - In two rounds of P90, Alicia lost 64lbs and saw her...: "Wanna see a magic trick? Behold! The disappearing woman! Seriously though. This is what 180 days on P90 did for me. The picture on the left I was 218 pounds. The picture on the right I am 154 pounds. The abs are me. The arms are me. This is all me. Strong is the new skinny and I am so happy that I am STRONG! If you want to hear about my journey, tune in to my live chat with Tony Horton today at 7pmE and 4pmP. If you have any questions, please feel free to shout out and I will be happy to answer anything I can. ‪#‎itsyourturn‬ ‪#‎p90‬"



No comments:

Post a Comment